here is the Soccer Shots template
I like something similar to the above ( or your design ideas)
ill need 3 different drafts: ( so I can reuse)
Please use the same template on all 3 – but just change the pictures
here is what we use currently (very boring)
the problem is, I need to design this every time a new program is about to start.
I just need a template so I can have it all pre-printed. and then all I need to do is add in the program content and print.
Aims & Objectives
To provide sporting opportunities for young people aged 4-20 years to participate in programs that develop and ensures the acquisition of appropriate knowledge, skill and attitude as the young person matures into adolescence/young adults.
- Mental: Team sports can be physically demanding, but to play sports effectively participants need to be mentally ready and always thinking. Once the participants are on the field/court, it’s up to them to be creative.
- Physical: Participants would be trained on their speed, strength, agility and endurance â€“ which are components needed to play many sports.
- Social: Participants would bond closer together through sports which teamwork is a fundamental key for success in team sports.
- Spiritual: Bringing people together and knowing oneself is one our main aims. We are using sports as a means to enhance the spiritual aspect of our young participant’s journey in life.
- Fully Insured to the highest sports program premium
- Miami Dade & Broward County Vendor Certified
- Miami Dade County Public Schools | Broward County Public Schools Partners / Vendors
- Town / City / County Parks & Recreational Sport Program Provider
- Multiple Sports Programs from Coral Springs (north Broward) to Homestead (South Dade)
- Have coached over 40,000 kids in South Florida since February 2007
- Connected and Networking with Many Private/ Public Businesses
- Fully functioning website for all parental needs
All our coaches are:
- Qualified and Experienced in coaching the youth
- Special Need’s Coaching Qualified
- Coaches, Teachers and Mentors
- All from different Genders, Nationalities, Cultures and Religious Affiliations
- Follow the National Alliance for Youth Sports program for Child Safety
- Certified on the Virtus Program (Child Protection Workshop)
- Level 2 screened meeting the requirements for the Jessica Lunsford Act,1012.465
- Carry their own equipment & Wear distinct coaching uniform
- Prompt in timing and easily approachable
ALM Sports: After School Sports Programs | Kinder Care Center Sports | No School Day Camps |
Winter & Spring Break Camps | Education & Sports Summer Camps
For more info: email us firstname.lastname@example.org | 1800 366 7962 | www.almsports.com
Facebook.com/almsports | Instagram.com/almsports