WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- High School +
- Selected Freshman may be selected
- Must Play a Sports or Musical Instrument or Special Talent that you can teach the Campers
- Leadership Qualities
- Creative Mind
- Must love working with Children
- Reliable & Dependable
WHAT WILL LEADERS DO?
- Assist Our Sports Coordinator / Directors
Work a minimum of 5.5 hours a day
- 30 minutes break | 6- 10 weeks of Camp
- Monitoring their Group at all times - Restrooms, Snack, Lunch Breaks
- Monitoring Groups going to the Park, Library, Movies & Field Trips
- Getting in the Water when at the Pool (to monitor group)
- Ratio 1:10 campers under the Sports Coordinators/ Directors / Secretary Instructions
- Assist in Demonstrating Groups /Campers Basic of Sports / Dance / Drama
- Train your Groups /Campers for Competition
- Interact with / Play Activities
- Become a Leader of the Week
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS SUMMER EXPERIENCE
- - Up to $100 per week Compensation (Travel / Food) [if work full hours]
- *High School Community Service Hours signed off required by your School
(Some States will accept / some may not)
- - College / University Letter of Recommendation signed by the ALM CEO
- - ALM Sports Leaders T-shirt
- - ALM On-Boarding Training
- - Invaluable Hands on Work Experience in the Child Care | Sports Counseling | Sports Business Field
- - Network and Gain Friends for Life
- - Counselor Dodgeball / Sports Competitions against other ALM Camp Counselors.
- - Counselor of the week recognition w/ gift card Appreciations
- - Opportunities to earn money weekly through Referrals and Advertising & Marketing
- - Make safety your #1 priority.
- - Report to work daily.
- - Report to work by scheduled time.
- - Sign in and out daily with the Secretary
- - Attend Leaders meetings as needed.
- - Be in proper Leaders shirt uniform.
- - Learn from the Directors.